Thursday, November 11, 2010

Catching Up

Yeah FB was a little more addicting that I thought. Bu the novelty is definitely wearing off.
One of the major new items is that the band I'm involved with, ALIVE, is now out playing. we had a few shows aready and play to play every month or 6 weeks or so.
Here we are -










The next item is that we attended the IPMS Nationals again this year. This time is was back in Phoenix, AZ. Once again we took a full week. This gave us time to visit relatives nearby, attend a D-Backs baseball game (they won), and have a 2 days side trip to Flagstaff, and Sedona. Pete never saw the Grand Canyon, so we figured we would remedy that.
Oh yeah, the Scale Model Convention was excellent. I didn't enter anything as I'm afraid of that the airline baggage handlers will do to a model, and I have to many things already in my carry on) For pics of the Con visit here -
http://www.ipmsusa3.org/gallery/v/events/National+Convention+2010/





















No comments: